STUDY MBBS IN Georgia
Georgia is one of the famous places to pursue a career in MBBS. It is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students. MBBS universities in GEORGIA provide the best facilities for all the medical students and also allow those who haven’t passed the test of 2 languages (IELTS + TOEFL). The country is very much liberating in these cases. MBBS IN GEORGIA is a platform where medical students can ensure they get a high-paying job in some top medical farms and hospitals throughout the whole world. Students who want to study MBBS IN GEORGIA and also have 50% marks can apply for the Scholarship. Among 35 European Medical universities, Georgia provides facilities over almost 15 universities, which are recommended by 3 leading medical councils, namely (WHO + UNESCO & NMC). MBBS FROM GEORGIA for Indian students from CBSE and ICSE boards are also available. The duration of the course will be 5 years, and in addition to that, MBBS GEORGIA also gives an opportunity for 1 year of internship. MBBS fees in Georgia for this duration will be very much affordable and cheaper than other international universities. MBBS Admission in GEORGIA will open up an ocean of opportunities for aspiring medical students and help them to build a bright future.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
- Medical universities in Georgia follow the quality standard of UNESCO and WHO.
- A medical degree from Georgia allows you to appear for the United States licensing examination.
- The NMC-approved Georgian university offers additional training for NMC screening tests.
- Georgia is a safe place for students who want to pursue MBBS.
- A direct admission facility is given to the eligible candidates.
- There is no need for donations to get MBBS admission in Georgia.
- There is no entrance exam for MBBS admission in Georgia.
- The students are provided with a modern laboratory facility for enhancing their clinical skills.
- The candidates who pass MBBS from a recognized university in Georgia can compete with international students.
Medical Courses in Georgia
Course Total Duration MBBS (Bachelor) 6 Years Dentistry (Bachelor) 5 Years Pharmacy (Bachelor) 4 Years Nursing (Bachelor) 4 Years
How it is Beneficial to Study MBBS Georgia for Indian Students?
- The infrastructure and facilities of Georgian Universities are perfect for international students and especially those from India.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty
- Top-class education system
- Affordable tuition fees
- MBBS degree that is globally recognized
- No donation
- safe environment
- separate hostels for boys and girls
- can settle in Europe after the course
- best NMC passing percentage
- Practical exposure
- Fees in two installments
- Scholarship options for bright students
Accommodation for MBBS Students in Georgia
- Georgian University offers accommodation to their international students in their hostel facility.
- Although, there are some universities that do not have any hostel facilities.
- Without a university hostel, there are options of private hotels, home-stay with a host or lodges.
- You can take your private apartment too if you have the budget.
If you have enough money then don’t bother about the university hostel, can go for a private flat.
Please talk to the university officials before going for studying MBBS/MD in Georgia about hostel facilities. In that case, you can continue the planning accordingly without any hassle.