STUDY MBBS IN Kazakhstan
The MBBS in Kazakhstan is a very well-known course to all the medical aspirants as all top medical colleges in Kazakhstan is recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED GMC, and NMC. Many well-known universities here are offering MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students to achieve their dreams. You can find one of the best MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan. More than 5,000 Indian students come here every year and more than 60, 000 medical students to get their medical degrees. And that’s why Kazakhstan is the #1 national medical university.
The medical college of Kazakhstan is undoubtedly a bright star in a sky full of medical colleges, and that’s why MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan has become the 1st choice for most medical students. To Study Medicine, in Kazakhstan, you will need to obtain 50% in PCB. Don’t worry about the MBBS Fees in Georgia as it is at a very low price, which is a meager rate than other overpriced universities. We are here to provide you with the best opportunity for your career. So, without any further adieu, make sure that you have chosen Medical Education in Kazakhstan for your career. Best of luck in your career.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
- Exposure & Recognition Around the World
- Easy Admissions Procedure
- No Entrance Fee or Covert Charges
- Donations Not Required
- Cost-effective Fee Structure
About South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was established in 1979. The academy is accredited and officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. The main mission of the Academy is to develop, disseminate, and preserved its treasured values.
For many years the South Kazakhstan medical academy has been ranked as one of the leading medical Academy in Kazakhstan. US, Singapore, Europe, and Russia are academic partners. The Academy is known for its highly-qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical base. SKMA is a coeducational higher education institution.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has a well-established reputation for excellence in teaching and research. SKMA consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Medical Universities of Kazakhstan. According to the 2020 survey, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was ranked 8676 in the 4ICU World Universities Rankings 2019 and holds 29th rank in national rankings.
Medical Faculties of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dental studies
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical studies
- Faculty of Continuous professional development
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize with Technical Professional Education
More than 500 students from India are studying (MBBS English Medium) in the medical faculty of SKMA.
Reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
There are a lot of reasons to study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy:
- The first and foremost reason is that there is no entrance exam for admission at the Academy.
- Low-Cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
- MBBS course in the English language
- Well furnished hostel (2 students per room)
- Availability of Indian food.
- Medicine degree awarded by South Kazakh medical academy is globally valid